Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,864   Online: 829

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

99 cent box camera/Ektar samples

Tower No. 1 box camera (99 cents plus shipping from ebay, 120 Ektar 100, lab development, scanning; I figure these do not qualify for the gallery; in all of these shots, camera was rested on a curb or tree trunk or pier, etc.:

This next one is slightly cropped at bottom to remove a double-exposed strip:

Now for the ones in difficult lighting:

Straight up a hackberry tree; camera bottom on trunk:

Straight up from concrete curb, camera on back:

Into the evening sun:

At sunrise:

At the confluence of Black Creek and the Locust Fork of the Warrior River, Alabama
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This is the camera;

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool. Some of them are a bit underexposed, but a good series all in all. I have a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye which takes 620 film. You can use 120 as long as there is a 620 spool to take up the film. Just be sure to ask for your spool back if you send your film to a lab. I process all my own black and white, but send my color to a lab. They are good about saving my empty spools and returning them.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, Michael.
    I run my own black and white, too.
    The ones that are underexposed I figured would be for most of the frame. I was seeing what I could get away with in terms of atmosphere ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin