Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,798   Online: 777

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron LarFor4X5 View Post
    Is there an Impossible Film for the Captiva ?

Ron
    No and as far as I can tell they don't have any plans to produce one. The only machines they were able to save were the SX70/600 film, Spectra, and 8x10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got some of this film today. When I get a chance, I'll shoot it and scan it in. Also Re:Captivia- I don't know if their would even be a big enough market for captivia unless they reintroduced a new camera that shoots captiva.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So what Polaroid can use this film and not look like crappy snapshots? I want to get one for my wife.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My experience with many Polaroid cameras is that they are unique and most don't give off the look of crappy snapshots however, you could try something like one of the SLR680 or SLR690. They are not cheap. An SX-70 slr could also be modified. Starting off with something like a basic Sun 600 or something isn't a bad idea.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, curiousity got the better of me and I won an auction for an SLR680 last night so I can try the PX600 UV+. It wasn't overly pricey, and it appears to work at this point - hopefully it still works when it gets to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin