Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,770   Posts: 1,484,248   Online: 1097

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Film for 350 Istanbul

I need list of new manufactured films for Polaroid 350.
    And I need a seller at Istanbul.

Thank you ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Istanbul

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Hi Mustafa, the only film that you can shoot in your 350 is made by Fuji, namely the Fuji Instant FP-100b, FP-100c, and FP-3000b.

I looked in many shops in Istanbul when I was there last year and did not find any Fuji Instant. I ended up ordering film from the US, from
    http://www.freestylephoto.biz/ Several other American suppliers carry it, including B&H, Adorama, and Amazon.

Fuji has a distributor in Istanbul. You might check with them and see if they do import Fuji instant films, or if they can get them for you. Their website is:
    http://www.filmat.com.tr/

Lots more information about the old Polaroid cameras (including the 350) is here:
    http://www.rwhirled.com/landlist/landhome.htm

Good luck! Maybe you can turn Istanbul into "Instant"bul

p.s. Turkey is one of my favorite places in the world. My wife have been there twice and have had a wonderful time each time.
    I'll try to post a few Fuji Instant shots I took with my 250 when I was there last year.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thank you , Vdonovan.

I bought the beast from a street seller for few dollars in a excellent condition. I went to Polaroid Istanbul and they donated me two color packages outdated. Few shots were better than I see with bare eye. You know there are many 1850 era stone facaded banks at the center of the city and stone appeared matchless at the paper. I was a Leitz user for many years and money dissolved and Leicas gone.
    Than I started to interest with Rollei 35 cameras and finally bought a 35S Sonnar.
    But Triotar 35 and Rolleicords are impressed me very much. They are came to life to record lines in a very peaceful contrast. Its a big joy for me to view Triotar galleries and they are purely my selection.
    Than I looked to its lens design and its a 3 element in 3 places design. I discovered Tessar is a attachment a 1 more lens element to the last one. It was very similar to the results of my Polaroid 350.
    Than I learned Polaroid 350 had a three element Cooke Taylor triplet may be same design with Triotar.

If you visit here next time , stay connected with me. I help you if you need.
    I am waiting your pictures , they must be wonderful.

Take care ,

Umut

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin