Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,071   Online: 1226

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have done it! It worked out great! Gaffers tape or foil with a black back will be your best friend. If you have spent much time shooting a holga you already have a few rolls of gaffers tape laying around so just tape up the hole and insert your film and tape up the body and you are good to go. 3 full turns to start the film and 1 full turn to advance the smallest mask sized frame. Want more fun? Shoot it with 35mm! Enjoy!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I suggest 3M photo tape as opposed to gaffer tape. Gaffer tape passes lots of light, requiring many layers. Photo tape is designed specifically not to do so. The stickum on the 3M tape is also much more mild, like masking tape. Electrical tape also seems to block light pretty well, but its stickum is a mess!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For some reason i dont have those light leaks like everyone else. I used the mask that came with it for 6.45 and starting counting the clicks. 217 clicks until frame one! 23 clicks to frame 2. Using 220 for 32 exposures seems like a big waste of time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin