Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,113   Online: 947

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras

Holga at SUNDANCE?!?

Whoa...some news from Freestyle that I did not expect. If you check out their Facebook page, they've recently begun posting pictures from Park City, UT, of a bunch of celebrities posing with Holga cameras! Here's the link to their FB gallery:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/a...d=349078044297

What's funny is that they list the pictures being from "...an internationally acclaimed independent film festival." Hmmmm, I wonder what festival in Park City they're referring to...Sundance, perhaps??? How cool is that, huh? And look at the celebs they've gotten to pose with the cameras so far...Don Cheadle, Harry Belafonte, Anne Heche...not too bad! I had no idea that Freestyle was even going to be at Sundance, let alone giving Holgas to celebrities! Maybe it's time to check out "ET" or "The Insider" to see if maybe the Holgas will start popping up there as well...

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    one has to be able to sign in to facebook to see these images.

too bad.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    You can also go to Freestyle's web site--they're Tweeting about this festival as well, and they have a link to their Twitter page on their site's home page. They have Twitpic links to celebrity Holga pics, too.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Rather poorly composed and exposed photos to be advertising a camera. Oh, except that's what "lomography" is all about...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin