Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,694   Online: 1015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    didn't you see my examples? new and old Diana?
    I could try your experiment (I have to wait a little as the new Diana is on a trip to Vietnam... on loan).

The results will of course be dependant of which old Diana one is using. I think they differ more from example to example than the new ones...

I have an old friend, who lives in the states - she just sent me an image showing her 128(!!) Diana cameras...... They all differ I think..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I did indeed see your pics, sorry for not mentioning it sooner. I especially liked the one with the little guy in the corner - reminded me of gnomes in the forest. I understand perfectly that there is variation from cam to cam. Its that - in relation to the new cam that I am most intersted in seeing on a equal plane. It would be neat to establish a "standard" photo that Diana owners could take and then post to be able to see all the variation possible......

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nhemann View Post
    It would be neat to establish a "standard" photo that Diana owners could take and then post to be able to see all the variation possible......
    but here's the problem: it all depends on what you want to photograph...

Attached two more Diana images (Old Diana).

Same camera as the first "old Diana" posted above... but very different..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails u (42).jpg   u (38).jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Here's one shot on Provia in my "Tru-View" Diana clone. My guess is the streak is from the red window. I'm trying to decide if I want to cover that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails weldingsmall.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin