Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,818   Posts: 1,581,647   Online: 814

Shooter
    Instant Films

Informative Polaroid Blog

My new blog covering all things Polaroid, technical and non technical, is now up and running, and gaining great momentum. I cover everything from the folding bellows roll film cameras, to the classic automatic folding Land Cameras, to SX-70's, up through today's Polaroid 300, as well as Impossible Project films. Please stop by, and say hello, at:

www.arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com

If you love the Polaroid brand, and techniques, this is the place for you.

-Arthur

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Please take a look at my most recent blog update, covering cleaning and maintenance of rollers/spreaders-

www.arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Great blog! I'm just getting back into instant film...My former favorite instant film, Pollaroid 55 pos/neg. has dried up, with no replacement in site! I loved having the negative to scan...I am now checking out some of the Fuji films and gear...I would like to be able to hand out a print to folks sometimes when I'm shooting with my DSLR's...

Cheers
    www.snakephoto.blogspot.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice work. Your BIG SHOT post got me all happy and nostalgic.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Thank you. As Scott Sheppard is fond of saying, you don't have a picture if you don't have a print.

Please take a look at my new Polaroid articles and photographs, at www.arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com

A

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice to see another boston fellow. looks good
    If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/megalime/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin