Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,329   Online: 877

Shooter
    Instant Films

fujifilm instax 210

i want one. i have a polaroid as well, but the film is so expensive i just can't really afford it anymore. unless i've just been looking in the wrong place. anyway. how is the instax?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sell them at my shop--people seem to love them. I really want one for myself. The results look great and the camera has a surprising number of features for what it is. I love Polaroid as much as the next person, but with a finite amount of film out there (currently anyway) the Fuji seems to be a great option--and not too pricey for the film. Just over a buck a shot is kind of amazing if you consider what goes into making the stuff!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    it's great, I love it, it's as much fun as the old polaroids. image quality and colours are even better than polaroid. the rest is pretty much alike. I wish fuji would make a better camera, a folder like the sx70. that would be gorgeous. in any case: get one and have instant fun at reasonable prices.

kind regards

reinhard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just ordered a used Instax 200 myself. From what I can tell, it's nearly the same camera, only it lacks a close-up filter. I just need to find a good source for the film.

Regarding Polaroid, I'm hopeful that The Impossible Project can improve their films to the point where they are more widely marketable, which would lead to larger production runs and lower costs.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin