Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,666   Online: 819

Shooter
    Medium Format

Help with value on a Polaroid 195

Hi, looking to get a 195.. There are some on the auction site but the prices seem a bit high and there is very little history. What is a reasonable price for the 195? How much of a premium should I place on the accessories? Case, strap, etc. How much difference between the 180 vs 195?

If anyone is looking to part with one please drop me a note

Appreciate the help
    Thanks brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    After using the automatic Polaroid 250 for a while I stopped wanting a 195. Since the type55 is no longer available, even with very good metering technique, you still will wind up with some element of bracketing by trial and error to get perfect exposures. So I figure I can go back and forth with minor shutter speed and/or f-stop adjustments on the 195 or just tweak the LIGHTER-DARKER dial on the 250.

To answer your question, I think the only place you will get a 195 for a "reasonable price" is from a garage sale or possibly Craig's list if the camera is in a box with a bunch of plastic cameras.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin