Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,226   Posts: 1,532,679   Online: 837

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Get in the Way Back Machine and then you could send it to Polaroid and they'd send you a current reburded camera. I used to find these all over the place for a buck or 2 and exchange them for SX-70s. Only cost was shipping, something like $5. One Christmas I gave more than a dozen out to friends and relatives. Polaroid wanted their customers not be be left out in the cold. I wonder when the last roll of film is made if companies such as Nikon, Canon and Olympus will offer such a program.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Old Polaroids don't die - someone always resurrects them. Converted my Model 95 into a 6x12 since 120 film was easier to get and to use.

http://www.pbase.com/qzone/polaroid_6x12

It took awhile, but still works great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Monkey View Post
    Old Polaroids don't die - someone always resurrects them. Converted my Model 95 into a 6x12 since 120 film was easier to get and to use.

http://www.pbase.com/qzone/polaroid_6x12

It took awhile, but still works great.

That looks great. I am interested in converting one to 6x12 as well once I find a good body.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am at this moment adding a packfilm back from a cheap plastic Polaroid to a 150 which I think is very close to the 800. I have taken ideas from several online how to's. My eyes and hands are not as good as they use to be but so far it has been easy. Measure twice and cut once.
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin