Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,983   Online: 983

Shooter
    Medium Format

Converted Polaroid 200-400 Land Cameras for sale?

I'm looking into purchasing a refurbed/converted Polaroid Land Camera and seem to remember a website selling them starting at roughly $150. I've tried converting my own and it didn't really work out nor do I have the time anymore. Can anyone point me in the direction of finding these cameras for sale?

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    what do you mean by converted? is it the batteries? new film is still available from fuji. there is an ebay-seller called option.8 who sells parts and refurbished cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you are wanting to do a battery conversion it is simple, hardest part is removing plastic for a 4 battery AAA holder. As xya mentioned option 8, he has a step by step battery conversion dyi on his site. After my 1st battery conversion its only about a 30 mintue job for me, and I have bad eyesite and shaky hands I am doing my 1st conversion, a 150, and all I have to work with is hacksaw and Dremel. About the cheapest ready made conversion that I have seen is in the $400 plus area. Hope this has helped.
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    option.8 has a website as well as eBay. He shows you how to convert if you want to do it yourself but I got one off him on eBay. i'm just a satisfied customer: http://www.instantoptions.com/

He's doing some manual conversions too which would be cool.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Instant Films

The website you were initially looking for

Zena,

Looks like I'm late to this party, but it was actually my site that you saw the cameras starting at $150 at. landcameras.com
    By conversion he means rechargeable. We use LiFePO4 batteries in all the cameras we sell. no more hacking apart the battery box to cram a bunch of AAA batteries in there. Using the existing mount and wiring we drop in place a battery and charge port.

I've got an unpublished coupon going on right now 10% off entire order with checkout code 'twitterpromo'

sorry for the spam/self promotion.. please delete if i've crossed the line.
    -Cory

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin