Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,302   Online: 1209

Shooter
    Medium Format

Where to find screws for body cover of Loma LC-A?

Anyone know a good source for screws to hold the body/lens cover on a Loma LC-A (not LC-A+)? I pulled mine out of the bag the other day and notice that the screw on the left front side of the lens cover had somehow worked loose. Couldn't find it in the bag, and so need a replacement. The screw is very small, but I'm not sure of the size. I guess another option would be a Lomo LC-A repair manual.

Any ideas?

(BTW: First post and recent new member. Hello everyone!)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hiya Shutterpuppy, and welcome

I don't know just how small that screw is that you're missing, but I got one for my SLR camera back from a local optometrist which cost me all of nothing. They just went out the back, had a look through their spare screw supplies and found one that matched in size. When I offered to pay, they said not to worry about it. Basically, any place which sells and/or repairs eye glasses should be able to supply you with a screw tiny enough to fit your needs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Molli - That's brilliant! Thanks for the idea.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You're welcome

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin