Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,113   Posts: 1,613,035   Online: 1165

Shooter
    35mm

Looking for someone with knowledge of a Speed Graphic located in Southern Oregon

I just got a Speed Graphic and am looking for someone in my area with experience on this camera as I have none. I am in the Ashland / Medford area of Souther Oregon . Thanks

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the links, I have checked a couple of them and will look into the others as well. Hoping to find someone I can work with in person as well, I feel I learn better that way and it's nice working with people of similar interests.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had mine get a clean, lube and adjust by these folks in January and was pleased with the work and their pricing. Martin Battilana, 2735 Old Dixie Hwy, Springfield, Ga 31329. Telephone 251-564-4079 savannahbooks@yahoo.com

Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin