Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,350   Online: 1095

Shooter
    Multi Format

Polaroid 150 conversion film problems

I just finished installing a plastic packfilm holder to a Poaroid 150. Took it out this am and the film is not being exposed. I know for sure the shutter is working, I even set lens to B and did a 20 second exposure. I am using Fuji 100 which I use in my 100 with excellent results. Any ideas or suggestions most welcomed.

Thanks
    David
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not to be a smart a$$, but have you rounded up all the usual suspects--film installed correctly, darkslide, any packaging not removed, anything blocking inside of bellows, new back installed properly, etc.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well I know the film pack is ok, I put the pack in my pinhole 100 and got a image. I have looked at everything on the 150, back mounting etc. Since this was a experiment to see if I had the skills to try a 110A I used a back that does not use rollers so my investment was small. Looking closely at negative I do not think the spreader bars are opening the chemical packs so no development. Something so simple, but I do thank you Rick. Tell your son thanks for is service.
    “In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took,
    but how many moments took your breath away.”
    ― Shing Xiong

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin