Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,287   Online: 804

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhead View Post
    What demo is this?
    http://vimeo.com/33559142

My girlfriend and I are sitting near the light and end up being photographed.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lancekingphoto View Post
    ...Buying a Holga 120N a couple of years ago reinvigorated my love for film photography generally, and led to me buying a Bronica SQ several months ago...
    haha... Holga - The Gateway Drug !
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    35mm RF
    How can I upvote this? (just kidding) I think this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by pen s View Post
    I'm new to APUG so forgive my ignorance. Here is my question.
    Why would anyone go on the 'Toy Camera' forum and then put down toy camera users? After all, this is the TOY CAMERA FORUM! For instance, I have not the slightest interest in instant photography. But I would never denigrate anyone wanting to use instant photography to express their vision. A Holga in the right hands (that's not mine) can produce some really interesting work. I've seen photography from all kinds of cameras that I like and from all kinds of cameras I find dull and boring. And I assure all that I am an expert on dull and boring because I have produced enough of it in my own darkroom.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin