Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,984   Posts: 1,523,914   Online: 1021

Thread: EK 300 FILM

Shooter
    Instant Films

EK 300 FILM

Hi!

I'm searching for a Kodak EK 300 film or any type of film that would fit this camera (heard about the FUJI-800GT). Anyone who could help me out where I could buy such a film?

Thnx!

xya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    just face it: it's over for this camera, it's a nice paperweight. you are right about the fuji film, but it's over fot this one as well. even if you find some old stock, it's not worth the expenses. there is the fuji instax which is quite fun and it's film is gorgeous and inexpensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The cameras and the film for the Kodak instant line were withdrawn from the market after Polaroid won their lawsuit in the mid to late 80's (I don't remember the exact year). Even if you could find any old stock, the chemicals would be dust by now. I suppose the FUJI 800GT might work, but why bother? Plus, good luck trying to get the 800GT outside of Japan.

You can get an old Polaroid pack-film camera (100 series) for peanuts and shoot the FUJI pack films without any trouble. I've got a 320 that I picked up for less than $20 and it works beautifully.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin