Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,413   Online: 979

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lower Mainland Large Format Gathering/Shoot

John Fee and I are organizing an informal LF gathering/shoot. It will be open to LF users and anyone who is interested in LF. Will put the details up here soon. Any one out there interested in coming out?

Andrew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yup. Though it depends on the date as I'm moving to Parksville in May. (and I have to figure out which box I packed my film holders in...)

I'll let my brother know too. For some reason he's not on APUG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Depending on when I might be interested. I'm in Osoyoos so I'd need to plan ahead. What are you thinking in regards to a location(s)? I'm really keen on spending some time at Finn Slough and Britannia Shipyard in Richmond if you're open to suggestions. I haven't been to Finn slough for likely 10 years or so and I'm not sure how much it's changed since then but Britannia Shipyard is an ongoing concern.

http://www.finnslough.com/

http://www.britannia-hss.ca/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Unfortunately I'm tied to the island (Victoria), but hope you guys have a wonderful time eh
    Follow the Light John 8:12
    ~~~PhotoBob

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lower Mainland Large Format Gathering/Shoot

Hi Andrew
    I'm sure some of our Coquitlam Darkroom members would like to come. What dates are you considering... during the week? Weekend?

It would be great to get to know other LF and film shooters in BC.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested, depending on the timing. I'm near Salmon Arm
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

When I have more details, I'll post them. Most likely it will happen one weekend in April.

andrew

Just met with John Fee(Aporodagon), and we've decided to have the LF gathering/shoot on Saturday, April 21. We'll meet at White Spot Restaurant for breakfast, which is near the corner of Cambie Street and 12th Ave, Vancouver at 8am.
    If the weather is fine, we'll be going to either UBC or SFU for some architectural shots. If the weather is crummy, we'll head out to Stave Lake Power Plant museum, which is located just before Mission. I believe there is a $6 entrance fee, but it's worth it.
    Afterwards, we'll have dinner somewhere (if we are out in Mission area we could go to Rocko's Diner!), eat, chat about the day, show prints, etc.
    Please PM me if you are interested, or need more info, directions, etc... I'll be bringing my 8x10 and 14x17.

andrew

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, thank goodness it's not the following weekend of the 26-27th. I'd have to stay for Sunday's camera swap meet at the Cameron Rec Centre. The money that I save by not going to the meet should cover my travel, accommodation and film.

5 people signed up so far!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin