Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,317   Online: 955

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    Eric, have you downsized yourself?
    Ya something like that. Check out my blog for all the gory details. 2006 was not a great year, or at least the part from Oct on.

But what the hell it gives me an opportunity to go after some other things I have had perking in the background.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    As this thread continues.....

What are the chances of getting together 3 weeks hence or there abouts? Perhaps it might be easier to do that than pull something together short notice? Say something around Feb 17th or 24th.

Weekends are the only available times for me as much as I would like to try a midweek.

Also, anyone subscribe to http://photo.meetup.com/475/. I have just started with them and they seem get together once or twice a month. Could be all digital but .....
    Larry
    Bessa L, Electro 35 GSN, Elan 7NE, Olympus XA and XA2, Digital Rebel XT

Shooter
    35mm
    This would be great! I'm up for Sundays & Mondays! I'm a member of the photo meetup group. My name there is the same: Confusion Circle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've talked to Dave and we are going to meet at 1:30 in front of Focal Point. The corner of west 10th and Sasamat. If you can make it great

Being a current (albeit unwilling) member of the leisure class I will be up for future meetings at almost anytime place. If anyone wants to meet in or at other times please post here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi everyone! It's really great to see the beginnings of an APUG community here on the coast. If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to give y'all a look at the darkroom & studio facilities at Langara College http://www.langara.bc.ca/cs/photogra...aphy_index.htm

I teach there, in the part-time program, and oversee the facilities on Sunday afternoons, which is the free-use time for students.

Otherwise, I'll look forward to meeting many of you once I'm back in town, after Feb. 3.

Keep-up the dialogue.

Paddy
    "If I'm a rebel sanctioned by society, encouraged by my parents, and cheered on by Hallmark, what is left to rebel against?"
    Hal Niedzviecki

Shooter
    35mm
    I didn't know Langara has part-time photography courses! I thought they only had the intensive full-time course.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jd callow View Post
    I've talked to Dave and we are going to meet at 1:30 in front of Focal Point. The corner of west 10th and Sasamat. If you can make it great

Being a current (albeit unwilling) member of the leisure class I will be up for future meetings at almost anytime place. If anyone wants to meet in or at other times please post here.
    What day?

Shooter
    Medium Format

Vancouver get-together

Hello all, I'm the newest member at APUG, live in Steveston, am on vacation for two weeks, and can meet either in Vancouver or on the Island.Let me know, Cheers, Uri

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'd be interested in meeting up at some point weekends are generally ok for me as long as its the evening.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin