Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,085   Online: 926

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Calling all Greater Vancouver Area Appuggers...

Good Day All,
    It has been 4 months since I've moved to the Vancouver area and I have hardly left the house. After 3 months of web work and month of hidding from the rain and snow I think its time to drag my fat derriere out doors and do some shooting or at a minimum meet some people.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi John

I too would not mind getting out of my cave and meeting some local folks with similar interests - and maybe even shooting something. I didn't move recently, but I've been buried in work (or at least the worries that go along with it) for what feels like too long and am feeling more hermit like than is probably good for a body.

There's always coffee (no shortage), or if you prefer a black liquid cold, Guinness...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Okay - I'm in, if only for coffee at Starbucks.
    Larry
    Bessa L, Electro 35 GSN, Elan 7NE, Olympus XA and XA2, Digital Rebel XT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello John, and welcome to the We(s)t Coast. I'd be happy to meet with you and/or anyone else for a cuppy-of-caf, some chit-chat, or shooting. I'm out of town until Feb. 3, but please feel free to contact me before then.

Paddy
    "If I'm a rebel sanctioned by society, encouraged by my parents, and cheered on by Hallmark, what is left to rebel against?"
    Hal Niedzviecki

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too am interested. I'm flexible as to location and agenda (although given recent weather, any photographic opportunities may require underwater equipment.
    Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry for the delay guys. I had some things crop up. Lets meet this weekend if possible. I have wheels and bus passes so I'm pretty open to anywhere.

I'm good for coffee or shooting. Maybe we could so something in the afternoon at a café with western exposure and impose our portrait shooting prowess upon each other.

Meanwhile, Matt and David expect to hear from me shortly via other methods as I catch-up on my back log.

Cheers all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi All

This weekend is "supposed" to be sunniy!! Propose a time, and if I can sneak away from family commitments (which always seem to be unkown to me until the last minute - but that's another story.) I'll be there.

(I have a new toy...)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i don't live in vancouver any more, but if you like street photography and have some physical prowess, east hastings has some fabulous opportunities.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have shot hastings at night. It was fun and interesting.

So where and when? Sat and Sunday are open...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by telkwa View Post
    i don't live in vancouver any more, but if you like street photography and have some physical prowess, east hastings has some fabulous opportunities.
    telkwa!?!!!...as in Telkwa, BC?

You're only 3.5(ish) hours down the road from me in Kitimat, and my sister and brother-in-law live just outside Telkwa.

Welcome aboard APUG

Murray

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin