Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,903   Online: 934

Thread: Art Show

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Art Show

Art Show I will have about 10-15 photos in the show.
    I don't think it got posted but it is @ Coast Resource center @ 1225 Seymour Street Sept 25 5:00-9:00
    Sept 26-27 9:00-5:00
    Sept 25 will have music of some sort as well as FOOD.
    Jeanne Krabbendam has been involved for the last few years.
    www.jeannekrabbendam.com or
    artshow@coastmentalhealth.com or
    send me a pm.
    Hope to have a LARGE crowd of buying people.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 09-06-2008 at 02:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I managed to get down to see this show yesterday just before it closed. It was really interesting to see how colourful and imaginative the work was. Although some clearly originated from people who hadn't done much of this (my favorite title: "First Art Class ), it was very spontaneous. It seems to be the hub of a very interesting and supportive community.

It is a very interesting venue - I've never seen a show that surrounds an active pool table.

I liked your prints Dennis (aka dances_w_clouds). My favourite was your "Aged Wall".

The cars were interesting as well.

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet. Keep up the good work.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for coming. I was around there most of the time but I guess it was one of the times I wasn't. That shot was turned out nice with the grey frame. The cars turned out that way by accidentally solarizing film. In am going to be entering more in Vancouvers "Cultural Crawl". I will post the dates and times when they are availible. Again thanks for coming.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin