Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,764   Posts: 1,484,072   Online: 1054

Thread: Swap Meet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Swap Meet

Vancouver Camera Swap Meet Nov 2
    3250 Commercial Drive
    9:30-4:00 $4 or $10 early admission @8:30

Found on Vancouver Craigslist if you need to book tables etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Dennis!

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Hehe...picked up a nearly mint Rolleiflex on Sunday. Looking to replace my recently lost Crown Graphic.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was there, and I looked for you Dennis, without success.

I picked up a stack loader for my Kodak slide projector ($10.00) and a working Gralab 300 timer ($15.00).

What fascinated me was a box of old Agfa photographic paper. Of particular interest to me were the price tags on some of it - they were Rushant Camera price tags. Rushant Cameras did business near UBC for decades - probably at least 50 years.

I worked for Rushant Cameras in the 1970s when I attended UBC. I purchased my Mamiya C330 from them while I worked there, and I still have it, and use it.

Oh, and there is a tiny chance that I might even have originally sold that paper I saw on the weekend, because the price tag, for 10 8x10 sheets in an unopened package was $1.90!!!

I'm kicking myself that I didn't pick up at least one package, for the sake of history.

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes I saw that. There was alot of people there so we might have been there @ the same time. I pickd up a new flash, a camera strap and a MA power winder for my Canon. The majorirty of the stuff was 35mm. only 1 table had MF (he had many). Did you see the ULF cameras by the coffe bar ?? I took his card. Hey you never know !!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Swap meet

Looked all over for Mamiya lenses but NO GO. My search continues. I have a flash that works ALL the time now.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got a kick out of the swap me about 5 years ago - I brought my camera with me, and so many people expressed delight and surprise to see an LX around the neck of a 22 year old.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin