Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,128   Online: 1090

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A currency exchange on site would have encouraged more purchases. Or at least being able to use a credit card would have helped.
    Do you think this option would have been available to Canadians shopping south of the boarder? Probably not . With the exchange rate as it is NO Canadians want to dabble in the monetary politics on Sale Day. Was the exchange rate 22 % or 22.75 % or ? on that day. The rate could change before they made it to a bank.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 04-28-2009 at 01:53 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    London Drugs has these Photo buttons that you can put a photo in so we could make our own APUG buttons to wear. I'd make one and wear it to meet other apug people...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    London Drugs has these Photo buttons that you can put a photo in so we could make our own APUG buttons to wear. I'd make one and wear it to meet other apug people...
    Now that is a good idea

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I wish I'd payed more attention to this subforum, I would have known about the swap meet in time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin