Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,882   Online: 1151

Shooter
    Multi Format

Vancouver Film Shooters on Facebook

Please come and join a new group that I've just created on Facebook called Vancouver Film Shooters. I thought this might be a convenient way for people in the Vancouver area to arrange shooting expeditions, photowalks, etc. I'm hoping for posts along the line of, "Hi everyone. I'm planning to go shoot at Brittania Shipyards in Richmond on Saturday morning. Anyone interested in meeting up arond 6AM to catch the light?"

Thanks,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are you in PG or Van?
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in PG until the end of March (hopefully) That's the tentative move date. I've been in PG for 4 1/2 years and I'm looking forward to getting "back home". I've been giving some thought to joining the North Shore club but it occured to me that it might be interesting to start this Facebook group as a sort of virtual photography club for film shooters.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Vancouver

Found it and joined. I posted a picture of Vancouver scenery there also.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin