Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,524   Posts: 1,572,338   Online: 970

Thread: 2nd Art Show

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

2nd Art Show

I finally have the details of my second Olympic Art Show,. I will have prints @ Dr. Vigari Gallery and Uprising Breads, Access Natural as well as Launch Art Work @ Kettle Board Room.I have put al ot of work into this so I hope all goes well.. Let me know if you want more details....... Dennis Sulz (dances_w_clouds)
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 02-08-2010 at 11:19 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: rescan attachement

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not in the area, but good luck with it.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ah...waiting for all the big bucks that will be flowing into town with the Olympics and making all the investments and security costs pay off! (Tongue firmly in smiling cheek)

Best of luck with your work and shows, Dennis! I hope a lot of people get to see your great work!

Vaughn, Arcata, CA -- site of the April 20th, 2010 Hippy Olympics. All events start at 4:20 pm (I forget what happens after that.)
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

More info

Here is the website address : http://www.thedrive.ca/: and the brochure: http://www.thedrive.ca/map_brochure_LR.pdf
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 02-09-2010 at 04:19 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: More stuff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes even more information. I think this is the most advertised show I have ever had prints at.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin