Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,661   Online: 947

Thread: Swap meet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Swap meet

NOVEMBER 7, 2010
    VANCOUVER CAMERA SWAP MEET
    CROATIAN CULTURAL CENTER
    3250 Commercial Drive at 16th Avenue, Vancouver, BC

NEW & USED ANTIQUE, VINTAGE, DIGITAL AND OPTICS & EVERYTHING ELSE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
    9:30 AM – 4:00PM…$5.00 per person
    EARLY ADMISSION 8:30 AM…….$10.00 per person

TABLES @$40.00
    FOR RESERVATION CALL –TONCHI 604-681-8419 LV MSG

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Its a good thing I've been procrastinating at renewing my passport or I'd likely come up and spend way too much there. I haven't been to a swap meet before.

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh man... I'll be out of town again!!
    Sounds like an awesome time to pick up some nice gear

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The event is almost over and I took care of my G,A.S. for a very small amount. Picked up 2 FD lenses and a light meter and ANOTHER camera as well as a bulk film loader that had a very hefty weight to it. Now I am the proud owner of about 80' of fogged Kodak 5063 safety film. Oh well I wasn't expecting much for $2. The deals I got on the lenses & light meter & camera made up for the disappointing film buy. Ran into another APUG member and a few other friends. So life is still good....
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 11-07-2010 at 11:05 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: because I could

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was there, I picked up a few cheap cameras that I'm testing out right now. I bought a Bolsey 35mm for $15, but after one shot the shutter get stuck. I also got a Trip 35 for $5, it was previously dropped so the iso ring only turns as low as 125iso, but I'm running a roll right now to see what happens. And I got a Kodak Brownie Junior six-20 for $10, and another 1920's box camera (Eho Altissa) for $30 which takes 120 film and works. Playing with it now to figure out the different apertures and exposures.

It was my first swap meet and it was fun, some really good deals in there. I was disappointed that I didn't see any film or photo paper for sale though. I'm definitely going to the next one, whenever that is.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin