Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,236   Online: 1110

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Where to buy old or out of date film locally?

Hey guys. I'm curious, does anybody know where I can find [OLD] film in Vancouver? I've been watching Craigslist for a long time, but film rarely comes up, and the only other place I know of is eBay. But it would be nice to get some locally. Thanks.
    Last edited by Treymac; 11-21-2010 at 05:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Used film? Film with somebody else's pictures on?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I meant old film, half asleep posting. But now my thread is going to be incorrectly titled and I can't change it :/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I find it on craigslist sometimes, but more often on the 'bay. I have found local sellers on the 'bay,and lucked into them allowing local pickup.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't get down on wanting used film either. I love buying up negatives at estate sales, garage sales, etc. Printing someone elses images from 30-70 years ago I find is fascinating.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Could a moderator change the title from 'used' to 'old' and hook a brother up?
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thread title changed.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have 2 bulk loaders that are almost full of old fogged film. 1 has some Tri -X pan safety film and not sure about the other. Some type of Kodak if I remember correctly. I was only using it to show people how to load their own film. The film has been kept in a warm cabinet for a few years so I KNOW it is old. For the safety film I purchased it @ the Swap Meet for $3. Place an advertisement in Craigslist and I am sure you will get responses. Give me $5 for 2 bulk loaders with film included.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 11-24-2010 at 02:43 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Post ads on your local CL, and newspaper, or shoppers news(remember those). I run the occasional ad for photo gear and have been blessed with some great bargains.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin