Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,706   Online: 723

RVN

Shooter
    Multi Format

Two weeks trip to Whistler

Hi guys,

I'm plaing to spend two weeks in the beginnings of August in Whislter and around. Any recommendations for places @must to go@ with a camera?

Thanks in advance,
    Roman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Go up the tram to the top of Whistle Mountain being sure to photograph the Tusk. Take the tram directly to the top of Blackcomb Mountain and down. If you cannot find something to photograph while you are doing that, sell or give away your equipment.

If you leave Vancouver and go over the bridge to West Vancouver, further on is Sqaumish. In that area on your right will be the tallest waterfall in North America.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

RVN

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Steve.

At least I know to whom I send my stuff if I will not find the right place

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are a couple places along the Sea to Sky highway between Vancouver and Whistler where you will want to pull over to get a shot of the waters around Lions Bay. Especially with some cloud it looks very spectacular.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin