Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,719   Online: 1239

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you, everyone, for a very nice meet-up today. It was a pleasure seeing so many different prints and styles, and those tintypes by Sergey looked very interesting. Thanks, Vincent, for organizing it. Can't wait till the next one.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you Rafal, it was nice to see a good turnout today. A special thanks to Marie who travelled all the way from Donegal to attend and a warm welcome to Brendan from Dublin. You are right about Sergey's work, a demonstration would be most enjoyable. I think it is safe to say and most encouraging to see the improvement in peoples work from session to session.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great meeting today, I enjoyed seeing every ones work, I'd love to see how Sergey does those metal plates, perhaps at the next meet up we could stay a little longer, welcome to Brendan and Marie for joining us today, looking forward to the next.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great to see everyone again, also big thank you to all those who travelled to Dublin for the session. Looking forward to September.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was really nice meeting everyone yesterday. Thank you for the feedback, looking at the work yesterday I know I have a long way to go but I plan to enjoy the journey.

Shooter
    35mm
    Great to meet like minded souls again & see all the work done recently. Especially interesting was Sergey's tin types....Brian

epi
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for all the good feedback and advice.
    I know it is a long road to achieve what you guys managed,
    but the journey promise to be worth.

Btw, I forgot to take note about the place that can provide mounts,
    at an affordable price, just remember it was somewhere in county Wicklow??

--Epi

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm glad you enjoyed the meeting Epi. Check out Glenwood Mouldings for the mounts.

Emm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi, it was great to meet you all at the print showing and thanks for sharing your amazing photos, found it inspiring and am looking forward to the next one.

Marie

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Emm View Post
    Hi, it was great to meet you all at the print showing and thanks for sharing your amazing photos, found it inspiring and am looking forward to the next one.

Marie
    Good to hear from you Marie. I hope you enjoy your photography during the summer and keep an eye out for our next get together.

vincent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin