Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,649   Posts: 1,481,288   Online: 749

Shooter
    Multi Format

Logan Simplex Studio 700S and an Easel to Give Away

I've a couple of items to give away to a needy photographer: a little used mat cutter, Logan Simplex Studio 700-S, not the most perfect tool, but a good start. Comes with accessories and blades. I never used it for bevel windows, only to size down boards, because I could never make it cut a straight and perfect bevel in the thicker board, which I use. I've been relying on others to do it for me on professional equipment, but as I am now a happy owner of a proper machine (Fletcher) I really have no use for this one.

I also have an old, and beaten, RR Photon Beard 12x16 easel, which I got on eBay a few years ago, and I have never really liked. With cleaning and some aligning of the blades it would be of use to someone, as it seems to have been built well.

I am giving those away for free, but a small donation to a charity, such as http://www.hospice-foundation.ie or http://www.cancer.ie/ would be much appreciated. Ideally, those items would be collected at the next (springtime) APUG meeting in Dublin, but I am happy to arrange to meet earlier, too.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

epi
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Rafal,
    if you haven't found a new home yet for above items I wouldn't mind to have them.

Thanks
    Epi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Epi,

You are very welcome. Would you be coming to the next APUG print showing in Dublin, or would you prefer to meet me beforehand, in which case this week is the only option I have before I start travelling. PM me, please, to discuss your preferences.

Rafal
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin