Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,904   Posts: 1,555,837   Online: 794

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nice to see you all again, Great mornings work, looking forward to the next one. Spring 2013 hopefully.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was indeed lovely to meet you all, much appreciated the comments and it was great to hear the feedback on all the prints shown. I look forward to the next one!

Fran

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It was great to get another good turnout for our meeting and I believe that we all enjoyed it and certainly benefited, at the very least from Rafal's generosity in passing on unused darkroom items. It is encouraging to see members work improving from session to session and I hope that the advice they receive plays some part in that change. Hopefully the winter will provide us with plenty of opportunities to take more photos and work more frequently in our darkrooms.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you, Vincent, for organising the meeting and the venue. I hope we manage to stay in touch in-between the get-togethers. If anyone in the group would like to chat about any aspect of photography, especially LF, or printing, I would be very happy to assist, or meet. PM me for my phone number or email me.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd love a meet up regarding some LF work. As someone just starting out, I think I have a lot to learn! I don't know if there is much interest from anyone else though?

EDIT: see 2 posts down for a redirect to the correct thread for this.

Fran
    Last edited by fran; 11-26-2012 at 02:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I'd love a meet up regarding some LF work. As someone just starting out, I think I have a lot to learn! I don't know if there is much interest from anyone else though?

Fran
    Fran it might be better to open a new tread to cover this item.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Done, please see LF meet suggestion

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all, I really enjoyed the meet up too and it was great seeing all the great prints, looking forward to the Spring meet up.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A very enjoyable meeting folks - I got some great ideas from all of the work on show.

Rafal, just to confirm I made a donation to St Francis Hospice. Also the late Tasmanian photographer I mentioned is Peter Dombrovskis.

I'm looking forward to the next meeting.

Gerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gerry, that is very kind of you. You made me happy.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin