Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,879   Online: 953

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: LF meet up?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Dubtom,

Likewise welcome. You might also be interested in knowing that there is a 5X4 enlarger in one of the Dublin Camera Club's darkrooms and available for use by club members. If you are not a member of the DCC, you could drop in to any Tuesday evening meeting (Details on the website www.dublincameraclub.ie ) and, after the meeting if you make yourself known, someone will show you around.

Alternatively if you are at our Spring meet up, I would also be happy to give you the tour!

Regards,

Gerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The chamonix has landed! She's a beauty!

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fran, congratulations! I am very happy to hear the news. Let me know if I could be of any assistance. I'm sure you'll figure most of this out all by yourself, but I'd love to help if I can, as it gives me pleasure to share whatever I know of LF with others. By the way, you'll find ton of support not only here, but also on the LF forum. And don't listen to all you hear and read about any "best" lenses. Pretty much all the lenses are great nowadays.

Enjoy—I'm very happy for you!
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Rafal,

I just sent you a mail! I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Best of luck with that Fran, I'd love to see it at some stage.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Saw your shots on Flickr Fran and it is a beauty, good hunting sir

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was chatting with Paul on facebook - and we were thinking of having a LF meet-up, maybe somewhere like the rock of Dunamase or maybe Emo court. Thinking of soonish, maybe in the next few weeks?

Would any of the rest of yis be interested in that?

Fran

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I might be interested, will keep an eye on the thread, I don't have a large format camera with a lens but do have a 4x5 pinhole I could bring along for the day

M

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in on this one if I can at all and don't mind a little travel, Dunamaise is a good spot, Emo Court has a coffee shop for breakfast or perhaps the Phoenix Park for the wide open space ?, I've a mono-rail so not too far of a walk mind ya.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds good, I need to give my 4x5 pinhole a good test. Happy to travel so wherever suits the crowd

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin