Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,742   Online: 785

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Rafal, have you either of John Sextons books.

Ps all, If we are going on the 6th dont forget me Birthday cake

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the wishes, I look forward to learning plenty from the workshops, and I hope to be able to pass any new wisdom when we have a chance to meet, again.

I have the "Recollections" by John Sexton, the images are great, and the book is produced to a superb standard, in itself quite a feat. I'd be happy to bring it along the next time, too.

Someone was asking about mounting board—if you don't mind getting it in a large sheet size of 32 x 40", you can get it from Glenwood Mouldings, in Newtownmountkennedy (is it really one word?) where I get it from, works out about €10 per such large sheet, which is good for a 1.5 mm rag board. They sell Colourmount, I like their Museum spec one, in colours 202 and 204. But you really need some sort of a cutting appliance to size it down.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi. 6 April is ok for me. I have some pictures . I think that they are not very bad .
    But where is the meeting?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We usually meet in the Dublin camera club, on wexford St, not very far from St. Stephens green.

This is just a month away now eek!

Fran

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    We usually meet in the Dublin camera club, on wexford St, not very far from St. Stephens green.

This is just a month away now eek!

Fran
    The club is not far from John Gunn Camera Shop ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, very close, about 50m!

You would be very welcome - each person Normally brings 5-8 prints, it's very sociable!

Fran

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, I will come. I'll take some pictures. What time is the meeting?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The meetings start around 10 AM. If you arrive too early the club will be locked but I suggest that you might go to Insomia Coffee Shop just beside Gunn's Camera Shop and I will give you a shout there before we open.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm sorry I'll be missing it, but I see the Polish chapter will be taken care of. Have fun, everyone!
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How's the printing going, anyone making any progress, I am on my second session, first was last week was poor only got one decent print and wasted a lot of paper, that was my first session since Christmas so was a little rusty. I had another go this evening and got two more prints and one I'm not sure about, did not waste half as much paper. So far three prints and hopefully another two over the Easter holidays.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin