Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,388   Online: 1020

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I am on a bit of a roll, preparing for my two workshops in April. I have 14 new prints, worked through 2.5 boxes of paper, but you'll have to wait till the autumn showing, as, sadly for me, I am going to have to miss this one, as I am going to be in US.

I've been experimenting mixing a few new developers, searching for a tone that I would like to get. I'd love to share with you what I have learned preparing Ansco 103 (not 130), ID-62, and DS-14.

Good luck, printing, everyone.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a couple ready and will probably get one more session in the darkroom before our meeting. So hopefully I'll have four or five with me.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a few printed, but need to exercise a bit of quality control on them before selecting some to bring. I might get one more run in the darkroom before the day.....

Looking forward to it though, and also the trip out later on ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If any of you are still looking for a 4x5 enlarger, this one, LPL 7451 Diffusion Modular Enlarger, is a good one to look at. I've no connection to the seller, other than that I just bought an easel from him, to be delivered in April. If I had space for a second enlarger, and I was going to drive to the UK to collect it, I'd get it. Even better if it had the VCCE head for B&W but the colour one is good too.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I hope to attend the DCC meeting this week to confirm the date for our meeting. I've also been working in the darkroom so I expect to have 5 or 6 prints ready.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh! lord am I now going to be in a rush, I've a load of negs done so better get the finger out and get at least two or three prints ready.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nothing like a deadline to concentrate the efforts!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    That's great, looking good so far, Paul plenty of time with the long weekend coming up to make a few prints. Rafal that looks a great enlarger, even at 600£ it looks good value, surprised its still for sale. Would love an enlarger of that quality but dont have the room at the moment. Enjoy the trip.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll take new pictures of this year, I have a photo of the Kentmere Art Classic

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just to confirm that I was at the club last night and we are all set for our meeting on Sat.6th April. The meeting start around 10 AM. If you arrive too early the club will be locked but I suggest that you might go to Insomia Coffee Shop just beside Gunn's Camera Shop and I will give you a shout there before we open. Looking forward to our get together.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin