Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,462   Online: 967

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, great meeting and great meeting you all again.

Sham - no need to be nervous, having seen your & Gregs work, its the rest of us should be nervous!

Fran

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Very enjoyable day, looking forward to the next one already.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by przemyslaw zorylo View Post
    Thank you very much for nice photographic meeting, say that I had a big stras because it's my first meeting. Thanks again to everyone. See you Sunday 21st April 2013 . Sham
    It was great to have you and Greg join us for our session bringing our attendance numbers to an all time high. The variety of work on display was terrific and is what I think makes our meetings so interesting and enjoyable. Between our print showings and outings our group is getting stronger and more meaningful. Long may we run.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nice work you have in Mountboard, I have one https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...01140887_n.jpg I'll take a meeting a few in mountboard .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There was a good bit of talk about lith printing last Sat - I haven't been turned on to it yet, but I saw this thread this evening and thought it might be of some use just because it lists the currently available papers suitable for this process:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...-Lith-printing

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great to hear there was an all-time high in attendance! I think the renewed interest in analogue and silver gelatin is no more in danger of being thought of as just a fad.

I'm sorry to have missed it, very much, though my week with Alan Ross was very educational. He is a nice man, and he knows a lot about very easy-to-do masking. I was surprised. I've some lovely news to share, too: my work got accepted by one of the key galleries in Santa Fe—I'll tell you all when we meet. I'm now on my way to John Sexton, for a week, and I hope my head manages to get in all the new stuff. Needless to say, I'm happy to share it all with you, back home.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Congratulations Rafal on getting your work accepted in a important gallery. It must be very pleasing for you after all the work that you have put into your photography. Enjoy your week with John Sexton.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thats great news Rafal!!! Congratulations, and I really hope it all works out for you.

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was great to see all the wonderful prints last week. I really appreciated the feedback and I have just discovered that it is about a year since I first printed in the darkroom - thanks Peter!!.
    I would like to think that in the last year I have made some improvements in both my printing and photography in general. I find the print show invaluable for advice and feedback. I am very glad to be involved.

Onwards and upwards!!
    B

Shooter
    Multi Format
    yes really enjoyed the meeting, now hopefully in 5 weeks I'll be setup to print. And next meeting I might actually have something to bring with me.

John

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin