Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,821   Online: 985

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    10:00 is perfect, if its a good morning I will try make it earlier, looking at forecast this evening it looks ok but with strong winds we are getting it could change, now the hard decision what camera and film to bring, have worked in colour and Pinhole before so maybe shoot some mono this time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Like Eddie I'm wondering what camera and film I should bring with me. I'm thinking that I might even shoot colour film for the first time in years.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah sure I'll give you a lend of a digital camera Vincent! :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Everyone, I'm very jetlagged, having just landed, but if this wears off I'll join you tomorrow. I might get my husband to drive me there as be may want to visit his folks in Offaly.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great stuff Rafal,

If you need a lift back anywhere we can sort that out.

FFran

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Probably I will not be at the meeting, I have a stomach flu, and tomorrow I will feel like this it will not come . Maybe next time we'll go to Dingle .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry to hear that Sham, get well soon! Dingle would be lovely!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    See you at that pub at 10am. Sorry I won't meet you tomorrow, Przemek, get better soon.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Another enjoyable day folks, and well worth the trip - the weather cleared up in perfect time. I hope to get my film processed quickly and, if there is anything worth showing, I will post somewhere and let you know.

My apologies for delaying you all at lunch time, I had been furrowing about in the undergrowth and I was very disappointed when I could not locate my lost set of filters. On the walk back to the car I was trying to think through if I could have left them somewhere else altogether....

While I did not recover the filters, I did find my Lee Filter pouch on one of the bog railway lines on the Edenderry Road! It is in remarkably good condition, given that it has been exposed to all of the elements of the Bog of Allen for 12 months. Some TLC should see it give plenty more service!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's great news about your find Gerry, funny that you only found the pouch, another great get together guys, looking forward to the next, I've a few pics on my roll of colour so they'll end up as facebook images or something like that, see you all soon.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin