Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,178   Online: 676

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A great day out as I said hope to be back again in a few weeks for the Bluebells, have one roll of SFX 200 done already but the filter I was using on SFX was too strong for the SFX type emulsion so nothing registered on of the film, the ones I took without a Infra Red filter looked ok, I also have some on Acros which should be ok too. Pity about the filters Gerrry we should have done a group search, good you found the pouch.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great location Eddie, thanks for organising such good weather. It was a very nice way to end the weekend. I will try and get back there in the next couple of weeks to see the blue bells.
    I arrived a little late and to be honest did not venture to far past the camp. I have a couple of shots that I will try in the dark room but the scans will appear on flickr over the next few days.
    Really nice chatting to you all again.

One of my quick scans from the day out.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/okmqaz42/8671046297/

Pretty much the rest of the set over on facebook, with a couple from St Annes mixed in - I was testing a camera..
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7696446&type=1
    Last edited by awareofthevoid; 04-22-2013 at 02:42 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Eddie, for organising it, and thank you all, for making it a successful outing. I have enjoyed it very much, and I wish I could post my results quickly, but it will take a while. Thanks for bringing the book, too, I'll have a few to return the next time we meet.

If anyone plans on revisiting, when the bluebells are out, please let me/us know, as I would like to join.

Rafal
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    To think that the morning so was so bad, its hard to believe that we had such a great session almost from the moment we arrived. With that kind of luck Eddie,, no pressure mind you maybe you should be in charge of all our outings . If there is another trip to shoot the bluebells make sure to keep us all informed. Thanks for a great morning out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, a great day out. I processed my negs yesterday, but need to scan them yet.

Very unusually, I'm ending up in Clare thursday/friday, so it will be a hard week on the 5x4 stocks!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I know there was some discussion of people trying to make a return visit to catch the blue bells and I thought I might just mention that they are out in my local park so this weekend might be about right for the revisit.
    I have other commitments but I hope that someone will make it back.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think the bluebells are out just about now -this weekend should be prime shooting time for the bluebells I'd say. I've seen a few pics from Moore abbey not far from Killinthomas so they are in force now in the midlands....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin