Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,631   Online: 942

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

David Andrews Portlaoise

Hi guys

I mentioned to a few of you on Sunday that I'm involved with bringing Limerick born Gerry Andrews to the Dunamaise Arts Centre in Portlaoise on Tuesday the 7th of May. Gerry spent from 1972 to 1982 photographing the milk market in Limerick and will be presenting his images and their stories on the big screen. If anyone is looking for a ticket could you give me a shout and I'll hold one for you. Gerry will also be selling his book for €20, a night for film photographers and one not to be missed. www.gerryandrews.com

Paul, (paulwhiteley62@yahoo.ie
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Paul pictures from limerick, all great . This will be an exhibition of photographs ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Przemyslaw,
    This is more of a lecture with the images on a big cinema screen with Gerry there to talk you through how all of this came about, he will have a book on sale on the night too, think you'll like it, there a great atmosphere in the arts centre and the coffee shop will be open for refreshments before the event starts,
    paul
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Highly recommended. The exhibition and book are superb.

Gerry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin