Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,555   Online: 947

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Would echo what the Irish guys above have said. Between John Gunns camera shop and www.thephotoshop.ie you should find all the things that you need. I also use from time to time but not that much anymore www.macodirect.de.

The UK online shops mentioned in a previous post I haven't used in a good while as some of them don't ship liquid chemicals outside of the UK and their minimum order amount and shipping charges are a little too expensive.

Theres a good group of us that get together a few times a year to show prints and take pictures etc. Feel free to join us once you get settled.

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Chris,

It will be great to have another APUG member visit us for an extended (permananet ? ) stay.

Looking forward to meeting you.

When do you hope to arrive?

Regards,
    George.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher View Post
    Welcome to Dublin Chris, hopefully you will make it along to one of our meets sometime soon.

Gerry
    Thank you very much. I'll keep you informed. We'll be there by mid-July, I think.
    Chris Klug
    -----------
    My photo life story: http://patternsoflightndark.com/wordpress/

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by martinhughesireland View Post
    Would echo what the Irish guys above have said. Between John Gunns camera shop and www.thephotoshop.ie you should find all the things that you need. I also use from time to time but not that much anymore www.macodirect.de.

The UK online shops mentioned in a previous post I haven't used in a good while as some of them don't ship liquid chemicals outside of the UK and their minimum order amount and shipping charges are a little too expensive.

Theres a good group of us that get together a few times a year to show prints and take pictures etc. Feel free to join us once you get settled.

Martin
    Martin

This is very helpful, thanks. I look forward to joining you.
    Chris Klug
    -----------

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by seoirse View Post
    Chris,

It will be great to have another APUG member visit us for an extended (permananet ? ) stay.

Looking forward to meeting you.

When do you hope to arrive?

Regards,
    George.
    George, I expect to be there by mid-July. I am coming over late June to arrange a place to live.

It may be permanent if things work out.

There are so many details, moving across the ocean is much more complicated than moving across the city.
    Chris Klug
    -----------

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Be good to have you white.elephant!!

Speaking of which, maybe we should throw out a few dates for an autumn meet up!

fran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin