Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,830   Online: 836

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Meet Up?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi guys, think both days suit me, time to dust out the dark room now the nights are getting cooler, I'd do my best for the outing, can I throw the magazine in the Park into the hat to, I've seen lots of images but no idea where it is.
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I come too show new works. I have a new cool , so I think that's cool : D

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by przemyslaw zorylo View Post
    Hi, I come too show new works. I have a new cool , so I think that's cool : D
    That's good news Sham looking forward to seeing your work. I met both Gerry and Eddie on St Stephens Green yeserday at the photos on the green weekend and both expect to be at the get together.
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    So am I correct to say November 23rd is our print showing date? I just need to know as I'm setting dates for other things and don't want to miss this.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    So am I correct to say November 23rd is our print showing date? I just need to know as I'm setting dates for other things and don't want to miss this.
    Hi Peter, I am opting for our meeting to be held on the Nov. 23rd and a fall back would be the 30th. I've made no booking in the club as yet but I don't expect there to be any problem. Thats about as close as I can come at the moment. Hope that suits.

cheers
    Vincent
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm happy with 23 Nov, too, it's in my diary now. Since I missed the last meeting, got a few prints to bring but will print more.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have it in the diary, have plenty of negs to print but need that target date to get them into print. Paul, I have photographed Magazine Fort many times, I dont think it would be great for an outing, I know it well and a few other spots in the park, if you pick a date in October we could do a mini outing. There can also be some issues with groups and permissions and tripods with OPW staff in the park. As a suggestion I recently photographer Black Castle in Wicklow which is a nice spot, with a nice high tide could offer some great photos, we could also include a trip to Vartry which is also in Wicklow.

Black Castle
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dubpics/9656201271/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Folks,

As Vincent mentioned, I hope to be there on 23rd. There is nothing as yet in the DCC Calendar but I'll check if I'm at the Club over the next few weeks.

Black Castle gets my vote for a trip also, as I've never been there before.

Gerry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    23rd is good for me also. The Black Castle looks a good place for a visit also

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Folks,

Just to confirm that we are booked in to the DCC for Saturday 23rd November.

Gerry

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin