Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,271   Online: 1006

Shooter
    35mm

Where can I have my b&w film develop?

Hello Everyone,

I am in Ireland visiting for sometime and would like to develop some film that I have. I have both b&w and color to develop. I usually develop my own b&w film but don't feel much to doing it now. Does anyone know where I can have them develop, that is good? I am around the Galway area mostly but can go into Dublin if need be.

Thanks for the help.

BocaNY

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    BocaNY,, I would be more than happy to do your B/W for you. I can handle any format from 35m through 4X5. I print on both fiber and RC. I can also make prints up to 20X24 inch, which is quite a big print, but fun to make.

While I am in Canada, I print for people as far away as Australia.

If I can be of any help, either drop me a line at lightwisps@yahoo.com or PM me.

Good luck on your Quest. Don

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would recommend Gunns of Camden St. Dublin. They are on the internet under Gunns Photography.
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gunn's is in Wexford Street.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin