Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,999   Online: 878

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think it's right beside wicklow town Paul, but need to get a Google maps link yet...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Enjoy the day lads, hopefully the weather is just right.
    Unfortunately I can't make it, my job holds a Christmas party for the kids each year and it's on this Saturday, I've been doing the Santa photos for a few years now so will be there entertaining the elves and getting fed with the remnants of selection boxes

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Unfortunately I won't make this outing. Hope you have a good day out.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, not far from where I get my framing glass cut. Walking distance.

I'll see you on Sat, unless it's raining much. What time?
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    YR.NO prediction at this stage is for rain, but that may change: http://www.yr.no/place/Ireland/Leins...w/forecast.pdf

Looking at the satellite version of the link that Fran posted, there appears to be some car parking spaces at the end of Castle Street, with access from there to the Castle, and that might be the best meeting place. I had suggested 9am in an earlier post but - unfortunately and much to my disappointment I am going to have to miss Saturday in spite of putting up the first post. I will send a few PMs to explain. I hope that you will go ahead with the meet up and have an enjoyable shoot; I will try and make Black Castle another day.

Gerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi all,

I'm still not sure if I'll make it, Christmas party the night before and while I am not drinking I'll be out late so an early morning drive may be a stretch. I'll do my best.

Paul
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Forecast not good Rain Rain, who have we got left Rafal, Fran with Vincent John Martin, Brian and myself. What think Ye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, forecast not looking great, so I'm bailing out, guys. Sorry about that—but the time I save in not having to load film holders tonight will be re-invested into spotting 3 prints which I need to have ready for tomorrow evening. Not to mention framing one more. Where is all the time gone?

Have fun, and if it clears just as you are there, that'd be the best weather you could aim for. My best photos were taken just as the weather was changing from ghastly to lovely. And if you have nothing better to do, and you are passing my area (kind of behind Avoca Handweavers off N11) please pop in, even unannounced. You can help me spot, or just have a nice coffee at mine, your choice. I can send my GPS coordinates by private message or email.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monosnaps View Post
    Forecast not good Rain Rain, who have we got left Rafal, Fran with Vincent John Martin, Brian and myself. What think Ye
    Eddie I've just looked at the forecast issued at 20:00 hrs and as you say it is rain rain rain. The annoying think is that today was just lovely and I was getting excited about our prospects for tomorrow. I was talking to Fran last night and he said that the tide was against us for a good shot as well. I just rang Fran there now and we have decided not to chance it.

So what I'm thinking, how about an outing between now and April (when next we meet up for our print showing). It will give Gerry a chance to recover and join us.

In the meantime may I wish everyone a very Happy Christmas.

Cheers
    Vincent
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin