Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,189   Online: 868

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: De Vere 504

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Diz I'm looking (sort of ) for a 4x5 enlarger I have outgrown my 6x6. What are you selling with it in terms of neg carriers etc? The plan would be to replace my existing setup with this so need to get an idea of what else I would need.
    Regards
    Brendan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is a neg mask and carrier the same thing? Sorry just reading from the top.

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Brendan. The 504 would come with a transformer (working) and Timer(not working) So you would need a lens panel and a neg mask of your chosen format. The neg mask (or insert) clips into the carrier which keeps everything central.It will do all formats up to 5x4. Both items can be got on ebay for about 25/30 squids. Odyssey who still make the enlargers, will refurbish the timer, but at a cost. If you know anyone who tinkers with electronics Im sure they could sort it out. Alternatively, Mr Cadd has one sat on his shelf for £95.
    I do have a recessed lens panel for a 50mm lens and 35mm neg mask available. I was going to sell them on separately, if your interested.
    If you use skype, I might be able to show you it working tonight. Sometime after 9 if I am here.
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sent you a pm Diz, or at least I think I did. Using tap a talk for the first time .....

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He he might have sent one back! I dont have tap talk but a good understanding of pooter failure!
    Cheers
    Diz

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The enlarger has now a new home. Thank you to all who took interest in it.
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Brendan - dunno if the new home is you or not, but I thought I'd post this here - another user of devere 504 in Dublin who had to get his fixed. The link might be useful sometime!

http://www.film-and-darkroom-user.or...ead.php?t=9586

Fran

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ha,that was me on fadu. I have a number of a guy in south Dublin if any one needs it,he did an excellent job on mine. I do have a question regarding the lens panel sizes on the Devere for any users. I got three lenses with it,50,105 and 150,all of which have seen better days, I think their all quite old, the 105 and 150 are huge compared to others I have. Strangely though, all of my more modern lenses with standard leica thread are too big to fit the devere lens boards, are the devere a special size, well obviously they are, I'm surprised that what I thought was standard enlarger lenses won't fit. Any one else had this problem.

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens panels come in different size lens apertures. But there's not been many m39 recently.
    Cheers
    Diz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin