Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,395   Online: 870

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: De Vere 504

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format

De Vere 504

Hi all. I have a 'spare' De Vere 504 enlarger I want to get rid of. It has a transformer and timer with it. But the timer isnt working. (mr cadd has one advertised for £95) It would need lens panel and appropriate negative mask. All on ebay. Any one interested in it before I lug it back to UK for the ebay market?
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is a great enlarger, Diz, but I already have one! I hope someone is interested.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yup, I think they are the Mutts. If I could find a diffuser box to do 35mm, I would keep it. Just swap the working timer over.
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You don't need the 35mm diffuser box to do 35mm, the 4x5 one works just your times are extended a bit.

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A little impatience on my part finds the extended exposure times irritating. I have recently been experimenting with Lith printing. It can be painful with the extended exposure times. Mind you, I can get through a whole spoken word book on a couple of prints. So its not all bad.
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If the timer is anything like the Rayco one I have, it is pretty basic inside and fairly easy to repair.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Diz, if you have the Multigrade head for this enlarger I have the RH Designs Stop Clock 500 timer for sale. It is a superb piece of kit and a lot better than the regular timer. Asking price is 200 euro and I am in Co Laois.

http://www.rhdesigns.co.uk/darkroom/...clock_500.html

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Diz, where are you located, I would be interested in it.

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have tentatively opened the timer, It looked anything but simple inside! Lots of bits which looked like they be best left alone, so I did But Im sure someone would be able to sort it out. Thank you for the offer Finton, but it has the Dichromatic colour head.
    We are over in Elphin Co.Roscommon Firestarter. But I am more than happy to travel to meet somewhere.
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    lovely enlarger - and I would have been up for it but I recently acquired a second "spare" 5x4 one myself.... these things have a way of multiplying!!

Anyone looking to do a bit of large format?

fran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin