Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,956   Posts: 1,586,030   Online: 788

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

From Vivian Maier to Lough Boora

After our visit to see the film on Vivian Maier we were discussing a possible photo outing for the group and we agreed on a trip to Lough Boora in Co. Offaly during the month of September. It has its own web site if you wish to look it up and plan on the type of shots you might take. If people could opt for a Saturday or Sunday trip that would be a start. Just bear in mind Sundays 7th & 21st are All Ireland days. We could head to Tullamore afterwards for a bite to eat.

The film last night was most enjoyable and many thanks to Eddie for organizing our visit to it.
    Vincent Brady
    "Visual art is a chase after the invisable and B&W photos remind you of this search for what can't be seen,for what's missing"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great sounds good. The 6th/7th is out for me as we are re-starting Talking Photography Dublin on the 27th and I will need to "chair" that so the 27th is out...but would love to join you lot if I can.
    Generally saturday or sunday is good for me.
    Sorry to have missed you all at the Maier showing.

Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would be up for a day out. Im pretty flexible around September, so would happily go with the majority. Im Sure Waz wouldnt miss a day out either.
    Cheers
    Diz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, me too. I'll email around with a link to this thread to anyones email I have.....

Sunday probably suits me best, preferably one of the days the football is on!!!

Fran

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm on for a meet up so count me in, must check what else is available locally.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Count me in on this one, just let us know the when & wherefore when finalised

Warren

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Should be on also. Hope to get out a few times before then also if anyone is interested

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can't really commit to any date yet but will go if I'm free.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Count me in folks.

Fran, no problem going the morning of the football - we can easily make it back to Croker for the throw in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will do my best but work is pretty hectic over the next few weekends and I'm hoping to head to the UK around the 17th for a few days,
    A painter interprets an image, a film photographer captures an image and a digital photographer creates an image.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin