Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,683   Online: 808

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Visit to Mullaghmeen Forest tomorrow Saturday 26th of July if anyone is interested

Hi All,

Short notice but thought id post it up anyhow. Going over to Mullaghmeen Forest tomorrow morning to take some pictures if anyone is interested. Its on the Meath/WestMeath border. Was there last year and thought it would be a good place to go back to in the summer with infrared film. A very green place, even the trunks of the trees are covered in green moss.

http://www.meath.ie/Tourism/Sportsan...aghmeenForest/

Theres a ruined castle near by also if that floats your boat, one of Peters picture of it below:
    http://www.monochromemeath.com/photo_5915634.html

Will be there around 10am. Phone is 087 2888399 if your interested...

M

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry I missed that Martin kind of place I'd like.
    If you're going back again give us a shout. Might be a good autumn location.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I missed this as well. Think I was there a few years ago for a walk, looked like a good spot.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    No worries guys. Was raining there for the first hour so was just sitting in the car. Cleared up then and it was nice for a few shots. Its a great Autumn location also. When I was last there it was autumn and the colours were really nice, perfect for colour film.

If I am back that way again I'll let yee know

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin