Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,274   Online: 805

Shooter
    35mm

Free access to Dublin City Centre Darkrooms - Looking for Tutors

Hi Guys, Leaving a message here from Trinity Colleges Photography society. I am posting here after being directed from a the Irish Photographers facebook group.

We currently operate two black and white darkrooms in the city centre.
    We are looking for instructors for the upcoming term, ideally people that would be able to give 1 or 2 one hour classes a week in the evenings as we can't currently meet the demand for tuition. In return we can offer term membership to the society and free access to the darkrooms, chemicals and paper. Term membership also includes access to our digital darkroom, classes, guest lectures, workshops and exhibitions.

We have one darkroom which is open from Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm. And another which is open all week 9am till 7pm.

We are happy to grow our community beyond our walls in a fashion that helps develop our membership and would be happy to hear from you if you would like to get involved.
    If this interests you can you please send a message to DUPA@csc.tcd.ie.
    If you have any questions feel free to message me at the address above or comment below!
    Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon

Shooter
    35mm
    Best of luck. My wife and I were in Dublin a few years ago and it was clear then from our tour that Trinity Colleges Photographic Society was a go-ahead society and stood out as a beacon in what is a digital world elsewhere

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin