Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,505   Posts: 1,597,938   Online: 1250

Shooter
    Multi Format

A Photo Walk for the Homeless of Dublin - Sunday 14-12-2014

Many of you may have seen this one posted on FB or in other places but basically it is a number of on-line photowalk groups coming together to try and raise some money for a charity called "Inner City Helping Homeless"

It would be a nice chance to catch up with some fellow film photographers during the festive period and help a worthwhile charity. You will find all the details on the FB page at
    https://www.facebook.com/events/7557...42613351137280

For those of you not on FB the gist of it is detailed below....

I will be there so if you make it say hello

"The event is a photo walk meeting on Sunday December 14th at 12pm at the bell tower in Trinity College. We are suggesting €5 but any donation is welcome (we will collect the donations on the day and hope to have someone from the charity present).
    The charity is run by volunteers only and they need money to feed and help put clothes on the homeless of Dublin city.
    Feel free to share this around and bring a friend. We will stroll up Grafton street in smaller groups and in and around St.Stephens Green. We will go for a coffee after walk.
    Not only will you be doing your bit for charity but could be part of the largest gathering of photographers in Ireland.
    Here is a video on what the group do . "

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can't make it Brendan but if you let me know how I can make a donation I'll do so. Hope you get a big turn out.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin