Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,154   Online: 857

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    South Galway, Originally from sunny Sligo, Ireland
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirko Lazzarin View Post
    A quick note from Galway..
    If anyone needs a darkroom (like me!!), there is one available for renting at the Galway Art Centre in Dominick Street. It's basic, it has 3 enlargers available and a lot of accessories..But that's enough for an absolute beginner like me.
    The only commitment is the yearly membership fee, but the rent is only 8€.
    Bad news: I went into the Arts Centre a couple of weeks ago and they told me that the darkroom has closed. I know that the GMIT Cluain Mhuire campus has a darkroom, but as far as I know, its only open to students of the college.

Does anyone else know of any public accessible darkroom in Galway?

Cheers,

Eamo
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Shooter
    Medium Format

Darkroom in Lismore Co. Waterford

just a note to those who maybe in the West Waterford/East Cork area-the Lismore Gallery and Photographic Studio, Main Street Lismore Co. Waterford, does have a darkroom for hire. There are five enlargers that can accommodate medium format negatives. Chemisty and equipment is supplied. Long term letting is available. Please contact the Lismore Gallery.com

Shooter
    35mm

Block T's New Darkroom

Block T in Dublin have just built a brilliant new darkroom. It's a lovely space with six or seven enlargers, ranging from an old leitz egg-shaped model to a gigantic durst standalone that can deal with large format negs.

There will be courses run out of the darkroom and it is also available to rent. 40 euro for an 8-hour session is the price being talked about at the moment, no membership fee either. The prices get a little more expensive for shorter sessions, but it's still extremely reasonable.

You can inquire about rental by emailing smithfieldarts at gmail.com

Check out the Block T website too - blockt dot ie

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi everyone,

Just to let you know for anyone who needs the use of a Darkroom in the Waterford area our darkroom is for hire.

35mm to 5 x 4 printing available.

www.studio120.ie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try Ilfords initiativ localdarkroom.com if you are looking for a darkroom.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper View Post
    Try Ilfords initiativ localdarkroom.com if you are looking for a darkroom.
    Yes it is a very good resource. I have added our Darkroom there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin