Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,486   Online: 969

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by melball View Post
    I have high expectiations of lots of snowy photos from you guys up there....we had a millimetre yesterday...wow
    Mel
    I was thinking the same thing Mel... I'm know those high in the Wicklow hills will have amazing photo's.. and even our inlande'rs..
    Here in the buzzing metropolis of Bray however we were "lucky" enough to have the rain come and wash it away yesterday...

Don't you just love coastal climatic aspect party poopers!

:rolleyes:
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I was looking forward to getting a few snow images maybe in the Phoenix Park but like Sile says they disappear with rain all too quickly. Anyway the gear is ready and waiting, I brought it into work on Tuesday but got nothing. I am still hopeful that I get some images over the weekend. Hopefully we all get a few images.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like we got our wish Eddie.. the East Coast was hit badly again yesterday evening and the roads are very bad this morning. School's been cancelled (strangely no complaints about that in this house..) but work isn't..
    So I'm off to negotiate my way there with a camera..
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monosnaps View Post
    I was looking forward to getting a few snow images maybe in the Phoenix Park but like Sile says they disappear with rain all too quickly. Anyway the gear is ready and waiting, I brought it into work on Tuesday but got nothing. I am still hopeful that I get some images over the weekend. Hopefully we all get a few images.
    I was at home yesterday afternoon (Rialto) when a blizzard hit. Ran outside with a camera and fired off a roll of film .... hopefully something interesting will come out ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got a few shots locally this morning but it was actually melting as I was trying to make images. Will be filed under local images which are nice to have but not likely to make it into print.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hughitb View Post
    I was at home yesterday afternoon (Rialto) when a blizzard hit. Ran outside with a camera and fired off a roll of film .... hopefully something interesting will come out ...
    Just uploaded some scans of these snow pics to the gallery .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    total newbie have shot just one roll so will be looking for advice from time to time. minolta 404si weapon of choice

Shooter
    35mm
    Welcome to the fold eunified.
    Mel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to Apug eunified.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Carlow is the place to be and APUG is the place to be at. Welcome aboard.

Cheers
    TEX

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin