Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,847   Online: 883

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Once again I've been very remiss in my welcome greetings of late.. so a big hello to Darragh, Eugene, James, Hugh, Merrill, Alan, David and Bill.. Hopefully we'll all get a chance to meet up at some point somewhere during the year!

Bill that makes three of us in Bray.. that's got to be a record for the group!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format

Welcome to FNA: Film Neg Anonymous

Hi,

I'm Dee + I am happy to be in FNA: Film Neg Anonymous. I shoot B&W Film Neg (35mm & Medium Format) ONLY. I dont use Digital - Its against my Religion! I shoot Classic Fine Art Nudes in my studio in Dublin/Prague. I print mostly test images on RC in Darkroom but I am trying to find more Experienced Fibre Printer in Dublin to learn about Archieval printing techniques.

I plan to run few B&W Fine Art Nude Film based workshop classes (1-2 people max) soon if anyone is interested in attending. Email me if you are interested: imagenoir@hotmail.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Dee, welcome to apug.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome to the Irish section of apug Dee.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi,

I'm Damien. I know some of you already from other forums (as 'damien.murphy), and look forward to getting to know those that I don't

Digital brought me back to photography about five or six years ago, with this last year seeing my complete transition to analogue photography, which I've found a better fit for my photography. As well as being an awful lot of fun.

I shoot almost completely in black and white, in a mix of 35mm & medium format (about 80/20), with a curious desire to dabble in large format at some point too. Much of my subject matter is landscape, portrait and increasingly street imagery, which in that order also represents the evolution of my shooting habits.

I've just recently pigeon-holed a temporary darkroom in the guise of a small bathroom, and looking forward to threading my way through the world of wet printing!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Damien and welcome to apug, hope you enjoy it here.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Damian, welcome to the Irish section of APUG. Look out for one of our infrequent meetings of print showing or taking photographs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks guys, looking forward to the September meet I hear being bandied about

Damien

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by damienm View Post
    Hi,

I'm Damien. I know some of you already from other forums (as 'damien.murphy), and look forward to getting to know those that I don't

Digital brought me back to photography about five or six years ago, with this last year seeing my complete transition to analogue photography, which I've found a better fit for my photography. As well as being an awful lot of fun.

I shoot almost completely in black and white, in a mix of 35mm & medium format (about 80/20), with a curious desire to dabble in large format at some point too. Much of my subject matter is landscape, portrait and increasingly street imagery, which in that order also represents the evolution of my shooting habits.

I've just recently pigeon-holed a temporary darkroom in the guise of a small bathroom, and looking forward to threading my way through the world of wet printing!
    Hi Damien...and welcome.

Hope you're churning out nice prints on that Dust M670?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lol.. thanks George. I'll try to walk first before I can run

I'm currently working contact-sheeting a backlog of developed film. After that, quite a few proof prints, and at that point hopefully some finished prints,

Damien

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin